The versatile Steadywhoop with 14 min of flight time
100% french design and assembled
The Steady, the versatile Steadywhoop with 14 min of flight time.
The combo includes the radio with the crossfire; you just need bind your DJI FPV goggles and fly with it !
The Steady is the first steadywhoop with offers a flight time of 14 minutes with onboard, an action camera. With a 3-axis gimbal onboard, you can fly till 9.30. It offers new possibilities to shoot long scene or for long range use.
Despite a small form factor, The Steady is highly powerful. It can, for example, carry a 3-axis gimbal or many action cameras or a big light of 400g. It offers possibilities to add, under it, one big or 2 batteries in parallel.
Flying like a crane, The Steady is easy to fly, versatile, secure and reliable.
It can be used for many purposes : for filmmakers or videographers, for industrial inspections,….
The package includes the Steady Ready TO FLY * with our setup and settings :
- 100% designed, assembled and tested by our french team of engineers
- Frame in high quality carbon fiber (cut in the sense of the fiber) designed by our team
- 4 TPU ducts large size designed especially to improve the airflow which integrated aerodynamic profile and softmount for the motors
- TPU support for Hero 6/7 or 8
- DJI air unit and camera
- Taranis QX7 with transmitter 2W Crossfire (for long range signal and great signal penetration)
- AUW : 580g
- The Steady is designed to work with Lipo 6S 1800 mAh
- Lipos, 3-axis gimbal and GoPro not included in the package
- Support of our team by chat
Delivery time : 15 to 21 days.
* To use the Steady, you need to have the DJI FPV goggles.
If you want to change or remove one or more elements from our setup (another VTX, camera,….), please contact us from our contact page.