The highly stabilized cinewhoop
100% french design and assembled
The Super Vortex, first cinewhoop for cinema.
The combo includes the radio with the crossfire; you just need bind your DJI FPV goggles and fly with it !
It allows, to create amazing closing and immersive shots in RAW format where no other tool can perform it !
Flying like a crane at low speed, the Super Vortex is designed for videographers or filmmakers who want to propose RAW footage at middle height.
The Super Vortex can be used too without a cine camera and carry 1000g of stuffs (light, action camera,….).
The Smooth Vortex, the highly stabilized cinewhoop.
The package includes the Super Vortex Ready TO FLY * with our setup and settings :
- 100% designed, assembled and tested by our french team of engineers
- Frame in high quality carbon fiber (cut in the sense of the fiber) designed by our team
- 4 ducts large size designed especially to improve the airflow which integrated aerodynamic profile and softmount for the motors
- DJI air unit and camera
- Carbon support to stick the camera on the quad
- Taranis QX7 with transmitter 2W Crossfire (for long range signal and great signal penetration)
- AUW (without Lipo): 600g
- Extra load : 1000g
- The Super Vortex is designed to work with Lipo 6S 1800mAh
- Lipos and cinema camera not included in the package
- Support of our team by chat
Delivery time : 15 to 21 days.
* To use the Super Vortex, you need to have the DJI FPV goggles.
Any questions about this Steadywhoop ? Contact us