The highly stabilized cinewhoop
100% french design and assembled
The Smooth Vortex, the highly stabilized cinewhoop.
It allows, like a DJI drone, to create amazing cinematic movements and footages without be a professional FPV Pilot. It can be used like a steadicam, like a crane or like a drone in one tool.
Flying like a crane (see an example), the Smooth Vortex is easy to fly, versatile, secure and reliable.
It can be used for many purposes : for filmmakers or videographers, for industrial inspections,….
The package includes the Smooth Vortex Ready TO FLY * with our setup and settings :
- 100% designed, assembled and tested by our french team of engineers
- Frame in high quality carbon fiber (cut in the sense of the fiber) designed by our team
- 4 TPU ducts large size designed especially to improve the airflow which integrated aerodynamic profile and softmount for the motors
- Logo SVx lighting when the lipo is plugged
- TPU support for Hero 6/7 or 8
- DJI air unit and camera
- AUW (with Hero 7 and Lipo): 800g
- Taranis QX7 with transmitter 2W Crossfire (for long range signal and great signal penetration)
- The Smooth Vortex is designed to work with Lipo 4S 1550 mAh
- Lipos and GoPro not included in the package
- Support of our team by chat
Delivery time : 15 to 21 days.
* To use the Smooth Vortex, you need to have the DJI FPV goggles .
If you want to change or remove one or more elements from our setup (another VTX, camera,….), please contact us from our contact page.